Providing IT support for legal firms requires an understanding of the complexities of the profession, which SYS IT Services has in spades.
That comes from years of experience working closely with large and small law firms in and around San Francisco to simplify their business IT processes. One of the most important things we’ve learned from these partnerships is that organizations like yours often don’t have the time to deal with technology at a high level.
And high-level technology is essential if you want to keep your clients satisfied and stay ahead of the competition in a cutthroat industry like law.
IT support for legal firms from SYS IT focuses on removing your hardware and software management burden and improving network uptime to maximize billable hours. Highlights include:
- Structured server, PC, and mobile device maintenance
- Billing and case management software installations and support
- Cost-saving, productivity-enhancing cloud computing optimized for law firms
- Safe, secure email archiving and data storage solutions
- Detailed business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- State-of-the-art network design and security architecture
- Streamlined document management applications and client confidentiality protections
When law firms don’t keep up with changes in office technology, productivity suffers and attorneys and their clients may be at risk.
So for your IT infrastructures to be considered an asset instead of a liability, your document management system, email encryption protocols, time-tracking and billing applications, and server hardware must all be secure and in compliance with regulatory agencies.