One of the greatest economic resources start-up companies can take advantage of is the opportunity to outsource their IT.
The main reason is because it saves them money on hiring in-house technology experts at a time when profits are hard to come by. When you outsource the management of your business’s IT infrastructure to SYS IT Services, some of the Bay Area’s most highly-regarded technical professionals will be at your beck and call -- for a fraction of the cost of having your own full-time staff.
The solution that’s best for start-ups is a Managed Services plan that provides 24/7 monitoring and proactive support of all your servers, PCs, laptops, tablets, and smartphones, plus total protection and optimization of your network security, data storage, and software tools.
Partnering with SYS IT and enlisting us as your offsite, de facto CIO has many advantages, chief among them being that we handle the following IT activities for you:
- Implementing and managing firewalls and antivirus protection
- Creating easy-access, totally secure and redundant data backups
- Developing clean, navigable websites and eCommerce platforms
- Keeping software applications licensed, patched, and up-to-date
- Monitoring the health and performance of your servers and desktops
- Optimizing your WiFi and internet connections and security
- Simplifying your stakeholders’ collaborations with the cloud
IT Outsourcing lets start-up companies focus on their core business activities, concentrate on growth strategies, and maintain their competitive edge.
SYS IT had humble beginnings as a start-up ourselves, so we have keen insights into what it takes to keep your technology humming along, with no downtime, so you can devote your attention to growth during this crucial “first stage” of your business.